LTE by Douglas Darrell: At some point in time in your community, you will be confronted with a corporate project, such as a landfill, gravel pit, high voltage power lines, fossil fuel pipeline, commercial water extraction, mountaintop removal wind turbines or sludge...
Subscribe to Blog
- VACRN Newsletter #12: September, 2021
- The Corporation: Capitalism’s most important institution
- If the frogs should win
- Webinar with Will Falk: Protect Thacker Pass
- VACRN Newsletter #11 August, 2021
- My Turn: The case for local self-governance
- SPECIAL INVITE: “Indigenous Organizing” July 28th
- We are in a pivotal moment: Respect existence or expect resistence
- Advisory Council meets to support the movement for Community and Ecosystem Rights, and the work of the Virginia Community Rights Network
- NCRN Event: How do I know I’ve been colonized? Let’s count the ways!