Democracy without Violence – A Participatory Policy Library on Law Enforcement A cooperative toolkit for reducing violence in your community The Community Environmental Legal Defense Fund (CELDF) staff have helped facilitate the creation of a “model ordinance” to...
Subscribe to Blog
- Community Bill of Rights Launched in VA!
- VACRN Newsletter #12: September, 2021
- The Corporation: Capitalism’s most important institution
- If the frogs should win
- Webinar with Will Falk: Protect Thacker Pass
- VACRN Newsletter #11 August, 2021
- My Turn: The case for local self-governance
- SPECIAL INVITE: “Indigenous Organizing” July 28th
- We are in a pivotal moment: Respect existence or expect resistence
- Advisory Council meets to support the movement for Community and Ecosystem Rights, and the work of the Virginia Community Rights Network