On January 15th, 2021 Will Falk and Max Wilbert staked their ecological heart and soul on Protecting Thacker Pass, or Peehee mu’ Huh as the area is known to the Indigenous peoples. Members of the local Fort McDermitt tribe are currently petitioning the courts to stop...
Subscribe to Blog
- VACRN Newsletter #12: September, 2021
- The Corporation: Capitalism’s most important institution
- If the frogs should win
- Webinar with Will Falk: Protect Thacker Pass
- VACRN Newsletter #11 August, 2021
- My Turn: The case for local self-governance
- SPECIAL INVITE: “Indigenous Organizing” July 28th
- We are in a pivotal moment: Respect existence or expect resistence
- Advisory Council meets to support the movement for Community and Ecosystem Rights, and the work of the Virginia Community Rights Network
- NCRN Event: How do I know I’ve been colonized? Let’s count the ways!