On January 15th, 2021 Will Falk and Max Wilbert staked their ecological heart and soul on Protecting Thacker Pass, or Peehee mu’ Huh as the area is known to the Indigenous peoples. Members of the local Fort McDermitt tribe are currently petitioning the courts to stop...
Subscribe to Blog
- VACRN News, Jan. 2022: Local Problems Have Global Ramifications
- NCRN 2021: End of the Year Newsletter
- The Red Deal: From the local to the global, a movement to save us all
- Rediscovering Rachel Carson: The Oceans, the Climate Crisis, and the “Poet of the Sea”
- Pachamama, Rights of Nature, focus of Scene on Radio podcast episode of Season 5: The Repair
- Big Victory in Ecuador for the Rights of Nature!
- 2021 Our year in review
- PRESS RELEASE: There’s gold in Virginia, but it won’t make you rich.
- PRESS RELEASE: Ecuador’s Constitutional Court Enforces Constitutional Rights of Nature to Safeguard Los Cedros Protected Forest
- Metallic Mining and Freedom from Toxic Trespass