I grew up tending gardens, growing food, caring for animals, visiting state parks, and learning about the earth’s natural energy sources. Living in California gave me particular insight into the costly effects of climate disruption on everyday life as I witnessed...
Subscribe to Blog
- VACRN News, Jan. 2022: Local Problems Have Global Ramifications
- NCRN 2021: End of the Year Newsletter
- The Red Deal: From the local to the global, a movement to save us all
- Rediscovering Rachel Carson: The Oceans, the Climate Crisis, and the “Poet of the Sea”
- Pachamama, Rights of Nature, focus of Scene on Radio podcast episode of Season 5: The Repair
- Big Victory in Ecuador for the Rights of Nature!
- 2021 Our year in review
- PRESS RELEASE: There’s gold in Virginia, but it won’t make you rich.
- PRESS RELEASE: Ecuador’s Constitutional Court Enforces Constitutional Rights of Nature to Safeguard Los Cedros Protected Forest
- Metallic Mining and Freedom from Toxic Trespass