November 22, 2021—Before her landmark book Silent Spring catalyzed the modern environmental movement, Rachel Carson was internationally celebrated as a “poet of the sea” for a trilogy of prescient books about the world’s oceans—their beauty, fragility, and immense...
Subscribe to Blog
- VACRN News, Jan. 2022: Local Problems Have Global Ramifications
- NCRN 2021: End of the Year Newsletter
- The Red Deal: From the local to the global, a movement to save us all
- Rediscovering Rachel Carson: The Oceans, the Climate Crisis, and the “Poet of the Sea”
- Pachamama, Rights of Nature, focus of Scene on Radio podcast episode of Season 5: The Repair
- Big Victory in Ecuador for the Rights of Nature!
- 2021 Our year in review
- PRESS RELEASE: There’s gold in Virginia, but it won’t make you rich.
- PRESS RELEASE: Ecuador’s Constitutional Court Enforces Constitutional Rights of Nature to Safeguard Los Cedros Protected Forest
- Metallic Mining and Freedom from Toxic Trespass